INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. "The new Code for the protection of personal data" (The Code) was introduced and entered into force on January 1st 2004 and has streamlined and partially modified the previous legislation on privacy. The Company, Niccoli Limousine Service Ltd, is obliged to present this information in order to inform its customers of all their rights recognized for the protection of personal data. In relation to the content of this information, you will be required to give consent to the treatment, communication and transfer of personal data for the purposes set out in detail below. The granting or not of consent will have consequences specifically indicated in paragraph 9 of this notice.
2. The purpose of the data processing according to decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code concerning the protection of personal data") which provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, The Niccoli Limousine Service Ltd. is obliged to inform you that all data which the customer he himself has provided and all the data that will be provided later shall be treated solely for purposes related to or useful, for the operations and services offered and provided by The Niccoli Limousine Service Ltd. to its customers, and in particular: a) to fulfill their tax obligations, the civil and administrative management of the relationship with the Niccoli Limousine Service Ltd. and services provided by the same; b) to give assistance and technical information on services and products covered by the activity of The Niccoli Limousine Service Ltd. and verification of the approval of these; c) in the execution of e- commerce.
3. Mode of processing and comunicating data will be made as follows: with the assistance of informatic instruments.
4. Nature of the information and consequences of consent. Provide information and relative consent to processing, communication and transfer, for the sole purposes of paragraph 2, letter a), is mandatory. The refusal to provide the information required and consent to the processing, communication and transfer, would result in the failure to establish a rapport and the impossible fulfillment of contractual obligations and laws relating to the rapport itself. The providing of data and consent to the processing, communication and transfer, for the purposes of paragraph 3, letter b) a) to c) is optional. The refusal, however, may make it impossible to achieve the same purpose.
5. Data Controller The data controller is The Niccoli Limousine Service srl, with its headquarters in Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 2 50123 Florence (FI).
6. Rights of the customer at any time to exercise his/her rights towards the person in possession of the informaton, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience please see reproduced below:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal information concerning the owner, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- 2. You have the right to obtain the following:
- a) source of personal information;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who know about them as appointed representatives of State, managers or agents.
- 3. You have the right to:
- a) updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of information;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including information that does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the information was originally collected or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards to their content, and to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal information, pertinent to collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.